Curated interior design services, to give you a clear roadmap that fits your personal needs. Design with you in mind. Jumpstart your way to experiencing a space that works for you!
Residential VIP Design Day
Need a little help with your home, and the expertise of a professional to guide you through the process? With the VIP Design Day, you get the help of a certified interior designer to give you pointers, shop with you, and help you fengshui your home in just 4 hours time.
Starting in your home, we will walk through the areas that you need assistance, and identify solutions to fit your needs. To best utilize your time, we will focus on 3 rooms or less. Next, we go shopping for items we've discussed. Finally, we will install the items we've purchased to improve your space. After our time together, you will receive an outline of any remaining items left to buy, and a blueprint of where to place them. Purchase all of your items at once, or over time, and complete your project on your own timeline.
$200 Non-Refundable Consultation Fee
Due upon booking of consultation & does not apply to VIP Design Day price
Due upon acceptance of service
- 1 hour site visit prior to the VIP Design Day
On VIP Design Day:
- 1 hour reviewing your space
- 2 hours of shopping for discussed items, in person or online
- 1 hour install of items purchased
48 hours following VIP Design Day:
- Follow up email with list of items left to buy, and live links to click and purchase
- Roadmap of what to place where, to complete your project
- Color selection and finish scheme
* Confidential project, completed with previous architecture firm.
COMMERCIAL INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICE
Need some design help with your business space? The Full Service Interior Design Package is custom built to your project needs. This package is best suited for new builds, tenant improvements, and renovations in a commercial business setting of 3000 sqft or less.
- 1 to 3 hour site visit & consultation
- Before photos and measurements
- Custom proposal based on the needs of your space
- Mood board and design drawings
- Color selection and finish scheme, with material samples
- Coordination with general contractor and other vendors as needed
- Installation & styling
- Final photography